With all of the different “bests” written about, I wanted to share some of the best golf courses out there that have the BEST comfort stations! There are all kinds of ratings about how well and challenging the courses actually are, but how often are they rated on their extras? Let’s get started…
1. Kohanaiki — Kailua-Kona, Hawai’i
There are more than a few luxurious things about this club that make my list. First of all, the club is by invitation only. It’s so private, they want you to have a home in their community. Besides the absolute beautiful views, the clubhouse does very well at paying attention to details. Details vary from the touches of the clubhouse, to the delicate service of faculty and staff.
- They offer a variety of spa treatments, spawning from the natural ingredients and beauty of Hawai’i. There are body treatments, baths, massages, facials, acupuncture, wellness consultations, and salon services.
- In their clubhouse, the dining and bars are set up with perfect views of what the island has to offer. They have a poker room with a complete wine set up, Shuffleboard, Pool tables, scotch bar, craft brewing bar, wine and cheese tasting room, theater room, hot tub, event lawns, library, and museum of Hawai’i’s rich culture and history.
2. Madison Club — La Quinta, CA
With views of the Santa Rosa and the San Jacinto Mountains, there will be a sunrise, and it will be breathtaking. Once again, this is a golf course that is in an exclusive, private, residential community in La Quinta. The neighborhoods are quiet, with a “casual elegance” about them. You’ve probably not seen anything like it!
- Some amenities include: a number of lavishly appointed spa treatments, private theater room, game room, locker rooms, fitness center, and discovery performance center. Its gourmet cuisine and delicious delicacies make the Madison Club on my list of
- They even have a kids club! It is a spacious area with a videogame theater setup, games, and colorful walls to inspire creativity. They have different areas in their club for different stations.
3. Harbour Town Golf Links @Sea Pines Resort — Hilton Head, SC
Their locker rooms have servers waiting to serve you food. Their staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. Dinner and cocktails awaits as you finish your 18-hole journey. Taking a peek at their amenities:
- An extremely spacious locker room (4,000 sq. ft.)
- Spacious terraces and porches, huge living room,
- Practice range
- Boutique pool, personal butler service, fine dining, and pro-shop
- Access to beach chairs, towels, and umbrellasㄧas well as alcoholㄧfor the beach.
4. TPC Sawgrass — Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Reserved for professionals, this golf resort is a place to make your golfing luxure a fine one. The Marriott is partners with TPC and is the destination for TPC Vacations. The networking opportunity and comfortable way
- This grandeur of a building (clubhouse) is spectacular, old and upscale, mixing old architecture with modern. The combination is something you’ve never seen!
- Their magnificent library and spacious terraces make for a stay at this resort worth it. The clubhouse also has multiple event rooms that are unique and sophisticated in style.
- The dinner at NINETEEN is an elegant American fare that has menus change seasonally. Look out for events hosted here! The social, welcoming aspect isn’t hidden at Sawgrass. Staff is excellent and there to make you happy.
5. Shadow Creek Golf Course — Las Vegas, Nevada
Ever been chauffeured around a golf course in a limo? Sitting right next to resorts and entertainment, Shadow Golf Course is designed by the famous, Tom Fazio. He is the same architect and designer for Barton Creek Foothill and Canyon Golf Club in Austin, TX (which was very close to making the list).
- Besides its beauty…goodness…Shadow Creek offers a limo transporting you where you need on the resort, along with a caddie who will greet and guide you.
- With so many well-known people with positive remarks towards this course, you really can’t say anything negative.
- You must stay at an MGM property to play here, but the experience!
- Try finding the menus, and you won’t find much. However, the reviews of food from this resort is outstanding. Legends play and eat here. Having that linger on your mind makes this resort one-of-a-kind.