It is the time to be grateful. I relish in time with family. Family and friends are everything. My grateful list is overflowing, but here are a few things I am thankful for:
- Health: There is so much sickness around us, and I am completely thankful for our good health. Even if it wasn’t great, it could be much much worse. It is so important to take care of your body! I try to eat healthy and exercise. I’m not perfect at it because no one is, but I try! I have a friend who’s gone through some difficult news with her health and taking care of her body has helped with symptoms. It’s also helped her mentally. When you exercise, you’re giving your brain oxygen and strengthening its memory. Keep in mind, it isn’t just the physical activity! You have to feed your body what it needs to be healthy. I try to stay healthy using Sun Basket. If you’ve never tried it, it’s worth it. I’ve been using it for a few years now. Every now and then I’ll offer $40 off if you join! I’ll be posting some recipes soon!
- Family: I am extra thankful that JR was able to meet my dad and brothers for the first time. Long Beach was a perfect town with the perfectly imperfect family. I loved watching everyone interact with each other and love each other this holiday season.
- JR: He is my rock, and been there for me through so much. He’s been there for me through the ups and downs, as cheesy as that sounds. I think a big key in our relationship is communication and knowing our love language. Each person has their own love language (how the feel the love). We’ve figured that part out!
- Chanel: My sweet little fur baby is so very precious to me. I absolutely love to dote on her. If you follow my social media accounts, you would know this. I love taking her to the beach with me, run errands with me, and be treated like a queen. By the way, follow me at @checkoutamanda to keep up with my life events!
- Aspen: Speaking of, once Aspen Mountain opened this year, it was celebration time! I love skiing and being active. Such a beautiful city. Being with friends during the opening was a blast! We had to celebrate with wine. I mean, what else? My sore hip is the only thing keeping me from those mountains.
- Mulah: I have been fortunate enough to have some great connections in life. It has definitely gotten me far, along with my education. Life and business are all about networking and connections. You have to know people and know the right people. I am incredibly blessed to know the right people. Upwardly Social is at the best it’s ever been.
What or who are you thankful for during this holiday season? Listing these things out can let your brain reflect and focus on positivity!